Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts concluded between you and us as the provider (Bumpli GmbH) via the website www.bumpli.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any own terms and conditions you may use is objected to.
(2) Consumers within the meaning of the following regulations are any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that predominantly cannot be attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activity. Entrepreneur means any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject matter of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) By listing the respective product on our website, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded through the online shopping cart system as follows: The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart." You can access the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data is displayed again on the order overview page. If you use an instant payment system (e.g., PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofort), you will be either directed to the order overview page in our online store or initially redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online store to the order overview page. Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to review all the information, change it (including using the "back" function of the internet browser), or cancel the purchase. By clicking the "pay now" button, you place a binding order, accepting the offer and concluding the contract.
(4) Order processing and communication regarding the contract are usually carried out via email and automated. You must ensure that the email address you provide to us is accurate, that the receipt of emails is technically ensured, and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on offered payment methods
(1) Payment by invoice via Klarna Germany In cooperation with Klarna, we offer invoice payment as a payment option. The payment period is 14 days from the invoice date. The invoice will be issued when the goods are shipped and will be sent either by email or together with the goods. Payment is made to Klarna. Please note that Klarna invoice is only available to consumers. You can find the complete terms and conditions for invoice payment here.
Data protection notice: Klarna checks and evaluates your data and, if there is a legitimate interest and reason, exchanges data with other companies and credit agencies. Your personal data will be treated in accordance with applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information provided in Klarna's data protection regulations.
§ 4 Right of retention, reservation of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects, and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. Failure to comply with this has no effect on your statutory warranty rights.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of performance, jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn (favorability principle).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relationship with us and the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office, provided that you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law, or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is not known at the time the legal action is filed. The authority to also appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods expressly do not apply.
II. Customer Information
- Identity of the seller
Bumpli GmbH Preetzer Str. 223 24147 Kiel Germany Email: email@example.com
Alternative dispute resolution: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR), which you can find here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are willing to participate in an out-of-court dispute resolution before a consumer arbitration board. The competent arbitration board is the Universalschlichtungsstelle des Bundes am Zentrum Schlichtung e.V., Straßburger Straße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, www.universalschlichtungsstelle.de.
- Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself, and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the provisions "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
- Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the complete contract text. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After receiving the order, the order data, the legally required information for distance selling contracts, and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by email.
- Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
- Prices and payment conditions
5.1. The prices stated in the respective offers, as well as the shipping costs, represent total prices. They include all price components, including any applicable taxes.
5.2. The applicable shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be accessed via a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer, are displayed separately during the ordering process, and must be paid in addition by you, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3. Any costs incurred for money transfers (e.g., transfer fees or currency exchange fees) are to be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment is initiated outside the European Union.
5.4. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.5. Unless otherwise specified for the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
- Delivery conditions
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date, and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. If you are a consumer, it is statutorily regulated that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold passes to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or another person designated to carry out the shipment.
- Statutory warranty rights
The warranty is based on the provisions "Warranty" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These Terms and Conditions and Customer Information have been prepared by the lawyers specialized in IT law of the Händlerbund and are permanently checked for legal compliance. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in case of warnings. For more information, please visit: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
Last updated: October 20, 2022.